The following links will give you more info on some of the many things our church is involved in, and events coming up in the near future:
- Christians Against Poverty, through which we provide free debt counselling and run a money management course.
- Street Pastors, who go out on Friday and Saturday nights to engage with people as they leave the pubs and clubs.
- Life groups, where we meet in small groups for fellowship, discipleship and prayer.
- Children’s work, on Sunday mornings.
- Normanhurst Care Home Bexhill – there is a service at the Normanhurst Care Home in Bexhill from 3:15-3:45 every Sunday afternoon with people from SBC leading the first Sunday in the month.
Please see our facebook page for up to date events
Click here for details over the Christmas period…December services