The following links will give you more info on some of the many things our church is involved in, and events coming up in the near future:
- Christians Against Poverty, through which we provide free debt counselling and run a money management course.
- Street Pastors, who go out on Friday and Saturday nights to engage with people as they leave the pubs and clubs.
- Life groups, where we meet in small groups for fellowship, discipleship and prayer.
- Children’s work, on Sunday mornings.
- Normanhurst Care Home Bexhill – there is a service at the Normanhurst Care Home in Bexhill from 3:15-3:45 every Sunday afternoon with people from SBC leading the first Sunday in the month.
Please see our facebook page for up to date events